We offer the following programs:
CLASS A BARBER (1000 hours)
CROSSOVER (300 hours)
Prior to starting class, enrollees must complete an interest form online or in person. The prospective student will be contacted to schedule an appointment for a tour and orientation, should he/she wish to enroll. Upon completion of orientation, all required documents must be signed and required payments must be made.
Prospective students must meet the applicable program requirements below:
- Must Be At least 17 Years of Age
- Valid ID or Drivers License
- High School diploma, GED, or Transcript (High School Students must have permission from their current school)
- Proof of Citizenship or immigration status (Social Security Card, I-94, Green card, etc.
- If applicable, foreign students High School Diploma
- If applicable, DD-214 (Veterans)
- Current Cosmetology License (Crossover Program only)
- TDLR Student Permit Fee of $25
- Registration Fee ($75)
- (Permit fee, registration fee, and student kit and tuition deposit will be due at time of official enrollment following orientation)
Students may begin classes following receipt of application fees, tuition and kit deposit, signing enrollment contract, and attending orientation.